Asked by walid from afghanistan | Nov. 10, 2015 03:44
About:China Embassy in Afghanistan

visa info request

Hello dear,
I am a business owner in kabul, i need to visit china to buy machinery and materials. My passport is ordinary but i have a valid business lisence from AISA. Please let me know what type of entry permit do i have to apply for? And what documents do i have to provide?


Answers (1)
Answered by Emily | Nov. 11, 2015 01:25
Hi Walid, you need to apply for an M type. Before submitting the application, you need to prepare the following documents:
1. A passport valid for at least six months and a copy of it;
2. A completely filled applciation form with a recent bare-headed photo stuck on it;
3. An invitation letter from a Duly Authorized Unit;
4. The original and photocopy of your business license;
5. A proof of your residence and a translation of it;
6. A bank account with a balance more than 4000 US dollars;
7. A non-criminal record authencitcated by your Foreign Affairs Ministry and a translation of it;
8. Round-trip tickets
Related Questions:
i'm visiting my son in HK and going to China from there
Asked by mary long from
| Aug. 21, 2012 02:37
Further to my request for info. yesterday, we are leaving Buenos Aires for...
Asked by Mrs.Bennett from Holanda
| Nov. 12, 2009 20:52
like to know how where to renew Chinese passport in the U.S.A
Asked by Hui Zhang from U.S.A
| Apr. 08, 2018 01:19
I have the Dutch nationality, I work/live in Saudi Arabia and want to obtai...
Asked by Simon from Netherlands
| Mar. 20, 2017 21:20
What do I bring for visa application with no hotel booking since I'm stayin...
Asked by James Gernentz from USA
| Oct. 04, 2011 22:52
Will it be a problem if the name is misspelled in the invitation letter?
Asked by kumara wasana from sri lanka
| Sep. 29, 2011 02:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)