Asked by Bashir from India | Oct. 29, 2015 09:29
About:China Private Visit Visa

I need an s1 china visa

Am a south sudanese by nationality but currently studying in india...I want to go pay a visit to my brother who's studying in can I get the entry permit ..since am in a foreign country

Answers (1)
Answered by Gloria | Nov. 02, 2015 03:55
Bashir, you can apply for one S1 type from the CVASC office in India. The essential application documents may include your passport and its copy, a recently-taken color bare-headed photo attached on your application form, the original copy of your residence permit in India and a photocopy of it, an invitation letter from your brother, a relationship proof, and a copy of your brother's residence permit in PRC. After you have collected all the materials, you can go to the CVASC office in your residence area to submit the application.
Related Questions:
I want to apply for s1 visa n want to ask there is need for any bank statem...
Asked by Sana from Pakistan
| Dec. 14, 2014 01:17
Do i need to go for a medical checkup and fitness certificate for S1 Visa?
Asked by Nupur Singh from India
| Nov. 21, 2015 20:47
Notarization of invitation letter for s1 visa
Asked by Muniba from Pakistan
| Feb. 13, 2018 20:42
May I know the cost of the S1 Visa?
Asked by TEO ML from Singapore
| Apr. 08, 2016 04:03
Can I apply for the S1 visa at the same time my husband applies for the Z t...
Asked by Andrea from USA
| Jul. 21, 2015 19:55
What documents do I need to get S1 visa and do I need bank account my broth...
Asked by Manny from Philippines
| Aug. 06, 2016 01:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)