Asked by Debi from Switzerland | Oct. 28, 2015 20:40
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

Swiss Tourist in Australia applying for X2 Visa

I live in Switzerland / hold Swiss citizenship. I am planning on visiting Australia at the beginning of January until the end of February 2016.
After my Australia trip, I want to go directly to Beijing, to study Chinese for one semester.
The problem is, that I get my admission notice from the university in Beijing at the end of January, when I am already in Australia. I asked the school if it was possible to send me the documents before January, but for some reason they can’t do that. The only thing they can do, is sending me a photocopy of the admission notice per Email.
Is it possible to apply for the X2 type at a consular center when I am only a tourist in Australia, and only have a photocopy of the admission notice and not the original document?

Answers (1)
Answered by Larry from Sweden | Oct. 30, 2015 03:33
Hi Debi, it's possible to apply from the CVASC office in Australia, but you need to have the original copy of the admisssion notice at hand. Only a photocopy of it is not enough.
Related Questions:
How much is the cost for a tourist visa for a Swiss Citizen?
Asked by Roman B from Switzerland
| Mar. 16, 2016 20:48
I'm applying for X2 visa and yesterday I received my JW202 form and admissi...
Asked by Julie from Philippines
| Feb. 04, 2018 21:55
Does tourist visa need Physical Examination Record for Foreigner?
Asked by muriel from Switzerland
| May. 04, 2013 03:37
Detailed itinerary, want to travel after study in China
Asked by Max from Australia
| Jan. 27, 2016 21:37
visa rules
Asked by suzanne Datt from switzerland
| Aug. 24, 2016 00:52
2 business men from switzerland, arrive in Pudong Airport April 14 and lea...
Asked by A. teuscher from Switzerlnad
| Jan. 10, 2013 03:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)