Asked by Ariana from Australia | Oct. 26, 2015 21:42
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

Can I still get a visa into China?

Ive been in PRC for 7 months, but back in Australia now, ive been given so many tourist L types (even though i'm working) that they wont allow me anymore, usually 60 days but my last one was only 14 days. Ive been told numourous times now I cant get the 60 day entry permit. I was wondering if they'll allow me to get a 6 month or one year entry permit? and does anyone know roughly how much itll cost. Ive been working over there though going back and forth from PRC to hongkong to do my entry permit but I can no longer get the tourist L type. Can someone help?

Answers (1)
Answered by Wendy from New Zealand | Oct. 28, 2015 01:26
Ariana, according to the rules, if you want to work in PRC, you need to get a Z type rather than the L type. It's illegal to work with the L type. I don't advise you to apply for the multiple-entry L type any more. You had better apply for a Z type from the CVASC office in Australia, which costs 99.5 Australian dollars.
Related Questions:
i was convicted of a felony in 2006 for theft by conversion. can i still ge...
Asked by scotty from united states
| Sep. 04, 2015 03:31
Can I get passed not having a degree but still obtain a Z visa?
Asked by JC from South Africa
| May. 27, 2016 01:54
I am a american. Can I still get a visa to go to the D.P..RK?
Asked by Jonah from United States Of America
| Jun. 30, 2015 01:40
My passport only has 5 months left before it expires.
Asked by Julie
| May. 05, 2015 20:04
If I stay in china for only 14 days,did I still need a visa orI can get on ...
Asked by arkar from Australia
| Sep. 05, 2012 02:21
I am filipino, but have previous visa to china, fr hk to sz can i still get...
Asked by Tina sy from Philippines
| Dec. 30, 2012 02:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)