Asked by Dr. Rohit from China | Oct. 13, 2015 02:31
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Hello....Hi, i am from India and right now i am living in china i have Z-type VISA

Sir, Anybody can suggest me on my query;
I have Z-type (work purpose) of PRC. And my wife has S1 dependent type. Now i wish to invite my parents to come for the purpose of foster care. (Right now my parents are living in india).
So, which catagory should be issued for my parents i.e. S1, S2, Q1 and Q2. from these, which one is suitable?
Also provide me information regarding the documents process or procedure for application and required documents.
Right now i am living in PRC, so which types of documents are required from my side??
After getting the entry permit from INDIA, do they need to medical examination in PRC??
Once they arrive here then what kind of formalities should be done??

How long they can live with me???

Thanking you,
with warm regards,
Dr. Rohit

Answers (1)
Answered by Andrew from USA | Oct. 15, 2015 20:55
Hi Rohit!
1. They can apply for the S1 type, which is the most suitable.
2. To apply for the S1, they both need to submit a valid passport, a photocopy of the passport's data page, a filled-out application form attached with a color bare-headed photo taken within six months, and the original and photocopy of your birth certificate. In addition, you need to send them a copy of your passport and PRC residence permit.
3. After they enter on the S1 type, they need to apply for a residence permit within 30 days. If they are not elder than 70 years old, they should submit the medical record to get the residence permit.
4. After they enter, you should accompany them to go to the local police to register within 24 hours. Then take them for a medical examination at a designated hotel. Then apply for the residence permit.
Related Questions:
z-visa application from outside of Australia
Asked by Lucy K from South Korea
| Jun. 13, 2017 04:19
i am currently on X visa which is valid till next year.
Asked by roland from South Africa
| Jul. 22, 2016 02:59
Hello I am from Thailand and holding Thai passport. I am living in Jap...
Asked by Mrs.Ann from Thailand
| Mar. 03, 2009 03:24
Dear sir/madam I am from Iraq and I am living now in USA and I have agreen...
Asked by Mr.Ahmed from USA
| Jul. 23, 2010 22:09
i am having a student visa and planning to go to hong kong for a visit on ...
Asked by david from China
| Sep. 07, 2011 21:30
I only have a multiple entry visa (F), is this considered as residence perm...
Asked by Jeheist from Philippines
| Jul. 04, 2016 21:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)