Asked by Dawood Azeem from Bangladesh | Oct. 13, 2015 02:09
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

Visa application procedure!

Hi, I am a Bangladeshi Passport holder, studying in Malaysia on a student permit. My student pass in Malaysia expires on April 2016. I want to visit Hong Kong to meet my friend who's studying there. May I know the entry permit application procedure?

Answers (1)
Answered by Tess from France | Oct. 16, 2015 02:35
Hi Dawood, you can ask your friend to submit the application for you to HK Immigration Department or you can apply from the embassy in Malaysia. Prepare all the required documents first, like your passport copy, application form ID 1003A, recent bare-headed photo, a fiancial standing proof, round-trip tickets, and a travel itinerary. From your friend's side, he or she needs to submit an application form ID 1003B and a photocopy of passport and HK ID card.
Related Questions:
Currently I'm a master's student in China from Bangladesh. I want to travel...
Asked by Atik from Bangladesh
| Feb. 05, 2018 03:45
i m from pakistan i need visit visa for holidays trip whats requierment
Asked by ahsan from pakistan
| Mar. 28, 2017 21:27
My HKSAR Passport will be expired by November 2017.
Asked by Kwong Lam So from USA
| May. 09, 2017 21:08
Where do I make an online appointment for the Edinburgh office and where ca...
Asked by David Davies from Scotland
| Feb. 06, 2014 01:03
I am ghanean married to a British. What do I need to obtain China visit vi...
Asked by kwaku from United Kingdom
| May. 03, 2014 02:34
7 travellers in agroup. can you outline the costs and procedure involved fo...
Asked by KASHIF QAZI from UK
| May. 01, 2017 21:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)