Asked by Sarah Kennedy from Australia | Oct. 12, 2015 23:43
About:Chinese Embassy in Australia

Am Australian &will be coming from India & heading to Mongolia what do we need for 30 days in China

We won't have flights booked so we don't have dates.
we will just be passing through on way to Mongolia as tourists.
will we need and exit plan (pre booked flights to show exit date)?
Can we get visa when we are in India?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kimi | Oct. 14, 2015 04:00
Sarah, I'm wondering is it a backpacking trip? You can possibly get the entry permit from India, but it's suggested to apply from your own country. The inward ticket is not very important but you have to get an exit ticket. Anyway, I think it's hard for you to do the application by yourself if it is a backpacking trip. You can consult this with the embassy or an agency.
Related Questions:
Hi! just want to know if a chinese visa is valid to visit inner mongolia f...
Asked by Ms.NIMMI from INDIA
| Dec. 13, 2010 20:40
We are a couple of Australian citizen will arrive in Beijing on 12 May at 4...
Asked by Benyamin Susilo from Australia
| Feb. 09, 2017 21:34
Do we need to make hotel arrangement if we are coming from India to Macau
Asked by Jaspreet from India
| Jun. 16, 2016 03:05
Transfering in Beijing airport, need a visa?
Asked by Cathy Johnson from USA
| Jul. 09, 2014 03:26
72 Hour Visa for return trip only?
Asked by Sabrina from Mongolia
| Aug. 16, 2013 01:17
Do I need visa for transiting in Beijing airport
Asked by Di King from Australia
| May. 03, 2016 03:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)