Asked by mei lynn from USA, Thai | Oct. 09, 2015 11:36
About:China Visa

Temp Entry Permit, 72 hours visa free transit?? Thai and US Passports, visit Beijing less 48 hours

HI, I am travelling with my family from Bangkok to USA. It is 12 hours layover in Beijing. We are thinking of getting out of the airport and book hotel for a night or small sightseeing. I am holding Thai passport and my husband and kids have US passport. Can we apply for temporary entry permit to enter China and back in airport to board the flight to USA? Do we need to apply in advance or we can do it directly at Beijing airport? Thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Kitty from Singapore | Oct. 11, 2015 01:24
Mei, you can apply for the 72-hour free transit policy directly at Beijing airport. You don't need to do anything in avance besides preparing the onward tickets to USA.
Related Questions:
Visa on Arrival or Free 72 hours Visa?
Asked by Kurniawan from Indonesia
| Jun. 12, 2018 01:00
is 72 h visa possible in a town on a connecting flight ?
Asked by edward from france
| Aug. 26, 2014 20:54
Do i need a visa if i stay less than 72 hours but return to same country?
Asked by dotty from United Kingdom
| Sep. 16, 2017 16:30
I would like to visit Beijing while I am in China. I have a Single entry vi...
Asked by Jassi Brishan from India
| Mar. 21, 2016 22:50
I am Indian. whats entry in china 72 hours free visa for me?
Asked by Mohd Guljar from India
| Jan. 06, 2015 02:52
Do you qualify if your next country of travel doesn't require you to have a...
Asked by Mark from UK
| Nov. 02, 2015 21:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)