Asked by Rakesh Khadka from Nepal | Oct. 05, 2015 04:41

Can I get Visit Visa of Hong kong without sponsorship?

I am Nepalese Citizen and working at an organization(INGO) in Nepal. I want to go for visit, for the propose of refreshment in Hong Kong at the time of Dashain and Tihar festival vacation. Can I get without sponsorship. How can I apply for this?

Answers (1)
Answered by Usher from United Kingdom | Oct. 09, 2015 03:05
Rakesh, you can get it without sponsorship. As a Nepali citizen, you need to send your application documents directly to HK Immigration Department. The address is: Receipt and Despatch Sub-unit, Hong Kong Immigration Department, 2/F, Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong. The documents may include a photocopy of your passport, an application form, a recent photo, a financial standing proof, a travel itinerary, and a photocopy of hotel and round-trip ticket purchase orders.
Related Questions:
Documents required to apply for a visit visa to Hong Kong
Asked by Euguene from United Arab Emirates
| Jul. 02, 2011 21:53
I am Nepalese with japanese visa. Can I visit hong kong with or without per...
Asked by Nutty from nepal
| Nov. 10, 2014 20:34
I am a Filipino passport holder. I am planning to visit or have tour Hongko...
Asked by Simeon from Philippines
| Apr. 07, 2012 03:45
I viisted Hong Kong many times before now how i can get Hong Kong Visa
Asked by Tariq Habib from Pakistan
| Oct. 26, 2011 01:28
I am from Pakistan, I want to get visit visa for Hong Kong.
Asked by Muhammad Nasir from Pakistan
| Mar. 13, 2017 21:25
Hi there, i have an italian passport and i would like to work and visit ...
Asked by Mr.Valerio from Italy
| Nov. 11, 2010 23:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)