Asked by mehmet cureoglu from United States | Sep. 25, 2015 01:00
About:China Tourist Visa

Applying L visa do I need to tell consular officer exact dates I will be entering and leaving PRC?

I am going on a backpacking trip and would like to include China in the mix. However, I do not have an exact date for when I will be entering and leaving PRC. I do have a planned out itinerary when i'm in the country though. I also know how i will be entering and leaving (enter through trans-mongolian railway, exit through shanghai-jeju flight).

Answers (1)
Answered by Lily from Germany | Sep. 26, 2015 02:09
In the application form, you are required to fill "expected arrival date" and "longest intended stay" and detailed travel itineraries. What's more, if you can't decide when you arrive and leave, then you should have someone in PRC to send you an invitation letter instead. If you can't, return air ticket (Shanghai-Jeju flight) and accommodation booking are required when you apply.
Related Questions:
Dear Consular Officer, I would like to visit Hongkong for Gift fair thi...
Asked by Mr.Daryanani from netherland antilles
| Apr. 13, 2010 21:17
FOR HK ID & HK Passport payments in toronto
Asked by Jack from Canada
| Jan. 19, 2012 21:58
Flights. Thanks
Asked by Shanay Henry from New Zealand
| Jun. 13, 2018 02:47
In entering Xiamen, do i need to apply a VISA?
Asked by Gab from Philippines
| Sep. 24, 2012 02:07
Hi, I will be going to Hong Kong for vacation in February. I will be bo...
Asked by Ms.Tourist in China from Canada
| Jan. 11, 2010 05:18
Dear Consular Officer I am a Chinese passport holder but resident of St.Ma...
Asked by Mrs.luo from St.Maarten, Netherlands Antilles
| Jun. 10, 2009 23:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)