Asked by Maggie from USA | Sep. 02, 2015 10:56
About:Beijing Travel

what district should I stay in if I want to see the Great Wall and the Hutongs?

I know Beijing is huge. So flying into Beijing (PEK) is ideal.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary from USA | Sep. 05, 2015 04:14
Well, do you refer to Badaling Great Wall?
If yes, you are suggested to find a hotel nearby the North Railway Station.
1. To Badaling Great Wall, there are many direct high-speed trains from North Train Station. So the transportation is convenient.
2. As I know, most Hutongs are located in Nanluo Guxiang Area. You can take subway line 2 to Chegongzhuang Station and transfer to line 6 to Nanluo Guxiang Station, Exit E.

So nearby the Railway Station, Lejia Service Apartment (Xizhimen) is a good choice for you. The fare is CNY 250 to 300 per night. It provides clean environment and kind service. It's located around 110 yards away from the Xizhimen Metro Station.
Related Questions:
Hutongs and should we do that main section of the Great Wall ?
Asked by Judy from USA
| Nov. 01, 2011 20:42
We will stay at The Legendale Hotel, Dongcheng. What are the nearest Hutong...
Asked by Elizabeth from Brasil
| Jul. 05, 2015 03:04
in which district i should stay in guangzhou to see most of the furniture s...
Asked by naser from Bangladesh
| Sep. 05, 2012 22:43
Beijing metro (subway) station to the Hutongs
Asked by milena from usa
| Jun. 17, 2013 21:09
There are so many hutongs in beijing, I am really confused and dont know wh...
Asked by from singapore
| Nov. 08, 2010 19:39
are there hutongs in chaoyang district, beijing?
Asked by stephen chapple from Australia
| Apr. 18, 2014 04:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)