Asked by Steve from Lebanon | Aug. 30, 2015 08:40
About:China Embassy in Lebanon

I'm american citizen coming to visit wife in Lebanon

I'm going to apply for tourist visa in beirut for me and my wife I have hotel bookings filled out forms and I'm just waiting to see do I need roundtrip tickets or I can use 1way ticket?please reply I'm in need of some info

Answers (6)
Answered by Vickey from United Kingdom | Aug. 31, 2015 00:56
Hi, Steve, you need to submit roundtrip tickets. The one-way ticket is not enough.
Answered by Steve from Lebanon | Aug. 31, 2015 02:33
Thx vickey I don't have lebanease permit I get VOA when I arrive in Lebanon an I want to get a tourist L type from there is that fine?
Answered by Vickey | Aug. 31, 2015 04:27
Well, I think it's fine.
Answered by Steve from Lebanon | Aug. 31, 2015 05:19
Do I need a bank statment or is that just a supporting document? becuase I have the hotel booking and roundtrip tickets now should that be enough? becuase I call the embassy china in Lebanon no answer please reply thanks for ur kindness
Answered by Steve from Lebanon | Aug. 31, 2015 07:15
Vicky also the traveling tourism agency is all asking for bank statements and all this to process my visa and I have to have a lebanease I'd or permit of residence to apply at the embassy of PRC in Lebanon? what is this?
Answered by Vickey | Sep. 01, 2015 04:51
Steve, the bank statement is required for submission. You should get a deposit certificate from a local ban there and there should be no less than 6,000 dollars in the account.

If all the agencies ask you to provide the ID card or residence permit in Lebanon, I'm afraid you can't apply from there. Only the residents or long-term expats have such documents.
Related Questions:
Does Lebanese Passport need visa to Hong Kong?
Asked by Khaled from Lebanon
| Apr. 13, 2013 02:27
hello im a lebanese citizen living in between lebanon,greece and sweden i...
Asked by Mr.Osman EL-osman from Lebanon
| Nov. 28, 2010 21:46
Do I need a Invitation Letter
Asked by Michael Jefferson from United States
| Nov. 17, 2012 01:18
asking about visa for egyptian and philippine citizen
Asked by tamer from Egypt
| Sep. 14, 2014 02:26
S1 or S2. What papers do we need? Thanks
Asked by Grace from Hong kong
| Jul. 19, 2016 21:38
Does USA nationality need Macau Visa Entry
Asked by CTC from China
| Jun. 29, 2012 02:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)