Asked by Licerio N. Anastacio from Philippines | Aug. 28, 2015 21:27
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Requirements for Business (M) visa with Multi-Entry with 6-months validity

Hi, I'm a Filipino and my company is planning to dispatch me in china using Business (M) type and I need Multi-Entry with 6-months validity. What documents do I need to prepare or what necessary documents my company need to provide to get the said M type. I need to monitor/expedite one of our contractor for steel fabrication.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lily from Tanzania | Aug. 29, 2015 02:13
Have you ever been to PRC before? If not, your chance of getting a multiple M type is very little. And you will be required to provide financial standings, such as recent six months bank statement, BIR-stamped income tax return form, professional ID or proof from your employer that includes your salary and length of service.

To apply for a M type, you also needs to provide the invitation letter from your Chinese trade partner.
Related Questions:
I have a China Business Visa for 6months with one entry, how can I exit the...
Asked by Ms.lopez from Ghana
| Dec. 17, 2010 21:11
Is it possible to obtain a 5 year, Multientry Visa for extensive business t...
Asked by Mary Pat Bretz from USA
| Jul. 06, 2012 21:28
On which visa I can stay in chine for 6months?
Asked by Nabeel from Pakistan
| Jul. 20, 2018 02:39
I am Spanish married with chinese and want to make china tourist visa 12 mo...
Asked by Mr.Lijiawei from SPAIN
| Dec. 01, 2008 00:27
Business Visa. Helo, i have an Emirates ID
Asked by Twetums from Philippines
| Jun. 26, 2018 01:48
6 month multiple entry requirments
Asked by K from South Africa
| Jul. 12, 2018 18:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)