Asked by Cloud from Myanmar | Aug. 25, 2015 19:40
About:China Business Visa

Business Visa F or M

Hi I am a Myanmar national, permanent residient of Singapore, working for a Singapore Company. I need to go to China to Audit a supplier factory. I need to be there for about 2 weeks. ( at most a month). I think I need to apply for business type. F is good enough? or it has to be M? What are the additionial document that I would need to submit? ( I can submit an invitation letter). Processing time is about 4 days? Under what conditions it might takes longer?

Answers (1)
Answered by Booth from Thailand | Aug. 27, 2015 00:52
Cloud, you need to apply for an M type. F type is not fine for your visit purpose. Besides your invitation letter, passport, recent photo, and application form, you also need to provide the original photocopy of your PR card. The processing time is four working days in general. If you don't submit all necessary documents or there is something wrong with the documents, you may need to wait for a longer time.
Related Questions:
I am holding Thai passport and will travel to Singapore next week fm Mon 29...
Asked by Mr.Nonglak from Thailand
| Jun. 25, 2009 23:12
Respected sir and madam , I have travel many time to china on f visa do...
Asked by Mr.waseem from pakistan
| Jul. 13, 2010 03:26
Dear Sir We are planing to visit China on business and we have contacted ...
Asked by Mr.Hiranjan Perera from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 12, 2010 02:08
can you visit Beijing, Xian and Shanghai for 72 hrs each city using transit...
Asked by dennis d from USA
| Jun. 19, 2016 22:04
Dear Sir can I know whether a "TRAVEL VISA" is issued fm Sri Lanka to Chin...
Asked by Mr.Hiranjan from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 22, 2010 01:26
I am Malaysian and can I apply visa here as I'm going fm S'pore to Haikou
Asked by Siew Ling from Malaysia (JB)
| Jun. 11, 2012 22:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)