Asked by Joshua from United States | Aug. 13, 2015 19:56
About:China Student Visa

Living in China and want to change from Z visa to X type

I currently live and work here. The city that I work in and the city of the university are not the same. I need to change my current Z visa to an X (student) type, but I want to do it on mainland and not return to my home country. Can I do that, and if so, how do I do it? Will I need extra help from my university.

Answers (1)
Answered by Zoey from Indonesia | Aug. 14, 2015 02:32
Joshua, since you have Z type, I think you can apply without exiting mainland. Your school should send you JW202 form and admission letter. If you study less han 180 days, then JW202 form isn't required. Then you need to go to the entry and exit management bureau in the city where your university is located in to apply for a X type.
Related Questions:
got a X visa can I change it to a Z type
Asked by sandy from Zimbabwe
| Nov. 05, 2016 02:42
x visa to z visa
Asked by Cindy from Philippines
| Mar. 09, 2015 02:27
Moving from working Visa (Z) to study type (X)
Asked by peng from spain
| Feb. 04, 2015 02:30
Z visa needed docs
Asked by Alex from Archer
| Jan. 21, 2015 14:46
If i come to china with business M Visa, can i change it later to Z or X ty...
Asked by Thamer from Iraq
| Feb. 16, 2017 20:30
Changing from S to X type
Asked by isaacovitch from India
| Aug. 11, 2017 01:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)