Asked by Ariel from Australia / China | Aug. 05, 2015 00:23
About:Chinese Embassy in Australia

Living in Hong Kong working in Shenzhen China, can we get electronic card not stamped in passport

Hi I am an Australian living in Hong Kong but currently working in Shenzhen. I travel each day. I have a HK id card so that side is easy. But with the mainland China side I need to get a stamp each time (passport filling fast). Can we get the electronic card for mainland?

Answers (1)
Answered by Thomas from USA | Aug. 06, 2015 03:44
Ariel, I heard that people in your situation used to be able to get a 'Passport saver' sheet from China immigration, i.e. a sheet of paper used for the entry/exit stamps, but I'm not sure if it is still available though? You can confirm this with the Shenzhen Immigration and seek for a best option.

By the way, if you can get an APEC card and use it to enter mainland, no more chops/stamps in the passport as your card is swiped through a reader instead.
Related Questions:
Dutch passport holder with Hong Kong permanent identity card
Asked by mintwater from The Netherlands
| Jan. 02, 2015 21:13
Can we get a tourist visa on arrival at Macau´s ferry station?
Asked by Roger from Argentina
| Jul. 22, 2014 22:06
VOA inquiry (pre visit or at port of entry)
Asked by Ndai Mukwena from Zimbabwe
| Nov. 26, 2015 03:23
Spouse is eligible to get S1/2 type from HK
Asked by Prakash from Hong kong
| Feb. 10, 2018 20:13
Hi, I am visiting Hong Kong on a visa run from China in December. I am arr...
Asked by Mr.Terry from China
| Nov. 29, 2009 02:46
What card we need to use in HK?
Asked by hid_m from Malaysia
| Sep. 05, 2012 03:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)