Asked by Eljay from Canada | Jul. 29, 2015 12:11
About:Shanghai Travel

Inquiry about Chinese Visa

Hi there good morning. we will have our holiday trip to philippines on december 2015, and we have layover of 21 hours in shanghai pudong international airport for our next trip to manila, so we're planning to go out of airport for sight and seeing of a beautiful country China, so do we still need to apply visa for that or to pay something?

Answers (1)
Answered by Sally from India | Jul. 29, 2015 20:50
No, you do not need to apply for a visa. Your situation is applicable to the 72-hour visa free policy.

If you want to leave for downtown area, you should put forward your request for transit to your airline in advance, so that the airline can declare this to the Immigration Inspection prior to your visit. Then upon landing, you can easily get your transit permit.
Related Questions:
In continuation of my earlier inquiry, I am an american living in Russia......
Asked by Ms.Williams from Russia
| Jan. 22, 2011 03:39
balance inquiry from Isreal to apply for an extension
Asked by nadav from Israel
| Oct. 29, 2014 20:59
Myanmar citizen can apply the double entry China visa in Phnom Penh China e...
Asked by Mimi from Macau
| Apr. 23, 2012 20:43
Hye .. I would like to inquiry about china visa for Pakistan , residence of...
Asked by Mr.Zam from Pakistan
| Dec. 28, 2010 01:00
i am holding a filipino passport, i would like to inquiry about the require...
Asked by Ms.charlotte escaler from dubai uae
| Jan. 18, 2010 23:18
inquiry about distance between shanghai to huangyan by bus.and tell me the ...
Asked by Mr.madanlal from india
| Mar. 02, 2010 01:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)