Asked by Donaldsdöttir from USA | Jul. 23, 2015 06:30
About:China Tourist Visa

If I apply for an L visa in my passport will it affect my flight crew status?

I will be traveling to mainland China to visit a friend who has been living there for over a decade. I am a flight attendant and my airline (US carrier) does fly there. I do not believe I have travel rights to China right now through the airline because my current base does not fly there direct. If I need to travel there in the future for my airline will it be a problem if I have an L type, expired or not, in my passport? I'm asking because someone told me I could not use the same passport to enter as crew if it had a personal travel type in it.

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mark from Italy | Jul. 24, 2015 04:18
Donald, never heard of this. Perhaps, you might contact Chinese embassy or consulate to confirm if there is such a saying.
Related Questions:
Can type C china visa be used as tourist visa
Asked by Donna from Philippines
| Oct. 14, 2012 01:21
Does my visa get processed on the same day I visit the CVASC when I book th...
Asked by juliette from england
| Apr. 05, 2016 22:09
If I need to apply a visa for my flight crew (China C visa type), what kind...
Asked by Meily Lim from Indonesia
| Aug. 09, 2011 04:39
i have a crew visa, i want to take my children with me on a flight to beiji...
Asked by claude from South Africa
| Feb. 13, 2012 02:33
Does visa extension would affect for new visa application again?
Ms.FILIPINA from Philippines
| Jun. 13, 2012 23:16
Traveling on my own with a crew visa. Do I need a tourist L type to travel ...
Asked by JTM from USA
| Jul. 14, 2016 21:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)