Asked by Alex from United Kingdom | Jul. 19, 2015 16:54
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit


UK passport holder visiting Shanghai for a weekend from Hong I need a normal visa or can I use the 72 hour free transit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nelly from South Africa | Jul. 19, 2015 21:21
Hi Alex! After your visit, if you go back to Hong Kong, then you need a normal one. If you go to another destination, then you can use the 72 hour free transit policy.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)