Asked by hendrie from south africa | Jun. 24, 2015 21:50
About:China Visa on Arrival

Visit Permit without Passport pages

Dear Sir/Madam
I have had a few multiple entry visa's issued over the past 4 years. I have left mainland China to Hong Kong and wish to return again for further business. However my passport has no empty pages, although it is still valid until 2018, and my current entry permit has expired. I would require a VOA for 72 hours for Shenzhen, is it possible to receive one that is not placed in my passport? I have applied to the South African Embassy for a new passport and they have advised me it will take up to 4 months to receive. However my business will suffer if I cannot enter Shenzhen while I wait for my new passport. Please advise urgently. Sincere thanks Hendrie

Answers (1)
Answered by Bruno from Italy | Jun. 25, 2015 03:28
Hendrie, I'm afraid you have to renew your passport. The VOA stamp will be stuck onto the blank page. You can further confirm this with the Shenzhen port office by calling +86-0755-83394325.
Related Questions:
Passport space for China tourist visa
Asked by Susan from Australia
| Apr. 24, 2012 20:05
Empty passport pages
Asked by Amanda from South Africa
| Oct. 16, 2018 19:50
One Passport for HK and another from HK to Mainland China
Asked by Monik from Italy
| Mar. 02, 2015 21:52
I plan to visit China 12 hours during layover to New Zealand. How many free...
Asked by CF from USA
| Oct. 30, 2013 01:01
I recently got my HK visa as I'm working there from September,
Asked by Dawn from England
| Jul. 29, 2016 22:21
Visa transfer from old passport to new passport
Asked by MOIZ from India
| Feb. 04, 2016 03:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)