Asked by Tina from Belize | Jun. 16, 2015 00:59
About:Visa Policy of China

Do I need to apply a temporary entry permit?

I am a citizen of Belize and will transit from Shanghai Pudong Airport to my home country. The transit hotel is Jinjiang Inn Shanghai Pudong Airport II. The total amount of time of my stay is 19 hours. How do I know whether or not the "No visa for direct transit" can be applied in my case? Or, put in another way: Is the Jinjiang Inn Shanghai Pudong Airport II located in the specified transit area?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ivan from Ireland | Jun. 18, 2015 01:32
Tina, of course the hotel isn't in the transit area. Since you are qualified for 24 hours free transit, you needn't apply for any in advance. If you plan to stay at your hotel, then you just need to apply for a stay permit at the immigration when you arrive. It's actually a stamp on your passport. Then you can pass the immigration to stay at your hotel.
Related Questions:
I have a layover in Shanghai for 20 hours and I hold a Philippine passport....
Asked by Christine from Philippines
| Jan. 24, 2016 02:59
Hi, my visa is X2 student, I'll stay in Beijing for 4 months,
Asked by Yohanes from Indonesia
| Aug. 11, 2016 22:46
Do I need to apply for temporary residence permit in China on an X2 visa?
Asked by Sara
| Aug. 08, 2014 01:18
I'm on a British passport and a have a 1 year multiple entry business visa...
Asked by Rachel from China
| Apr. 20, 2015 03:56
Going to Thailand for spring festival. Can I leave and come back in 10 days...
Asked by Johnathan from Canada
| Feb. 10, 2015 02:54
What do you do when you enter china for the first time?
Asked by Pepe from Chinaene
| Feb. 24, 2018 00:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)