Asked by Pam from Iraq | Jun. 14, 2015 15:04
About:China Family Reunion Visa

Physical examination record

Hello, I'm applying for Q1 type visa and it needs the physical examination record, when and where should I do the physical exam? should I do it in my home country and then take it to the embassy? or my wife should do it in china and send it to me? I am confused for this part, appreciate your kind support,
also if I get the physical exam here in my home country in a public hospital with their stamp and signature, should i also notarize by ministry of health? or the form from chinese embassy is ok if only have the stamp of the hospital?

Answers (1)
Answered by Greg from Indonesia | Jun. 14, 2015 21:57
Pam, you should take the physical exam before you submitting the application at a public hospital in your home country. I'm not sure whether it is mandatory that you should have this form notarized by the ministry of health, but you are suggested to confirm this with the embassy.
Related Questions:
Does that need to be completed and brought to the embassy when one goes to ...
Asked by ginger
| Jun. 29, 2014 04:17
Do I need a physical examination record for foreigners to get a Z visa?
Asked by A from Luxemburg
| Dec. 03, 2016 02:10
For the Z visa application, does China embassy accept China physical examin...
Asked by Ming from Malaysia
| Jul. 04, 2013 04:36
Physical Examination Record for Foreigners for Chinese VIS
Asked by Madhav from India
| Aug. 01, 2012 04:51
Are there any registered/ nominated Doctors or institutes in Karachi for Ph...
Asked by Mr.Feroz from Pakistan
| Jan. 19, 2011 01:46
Is a medical requried for a Z visa
Asked by Cheryl
| Jul. 10, 2013 04:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)