Asked by Pepe from Spain | Jun. 10, 2015 11:26
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Tourism and Conference on one visa

Hello, I am travelling to a scientific conference in China and on that occasion I would like to travel around for two weeks before the conference. I can get an invitation letter from the organizers, but only for the time of the conference. Which type should I apply for? Is the invitation letter from the organizers enough, or do I need to provide more documents for the touristic part of my stay?
Thanks, Pepe

Answers (1)
Answered by Robert from United Kingdom | Jun. 10, 2015 21:12
Pepe, you should apply for an F type. Generally speaking, the consular officer will determine the stay duration according to the dates stated in the invitation letter from the organizers. So I think if you want to travel in China before the conference, you had better also provide your round-trip tickets as well as hotel reservations.
Related Questions:
If Chinese passport is in HK n wanted to visit Macau for a day trip, do the...
Asked by Henry chua from China
| Jan. 14, 2016 03:40
I hold a US passport. I am arriving into HKG and need a visa on arrival for...
Asked by trak from USA
| Jun. 20, 2016 04:12
Can a visitor with a Cameroon passport get a tourist visa for Macau at the ...
Asked by Thomas Mbatna from Cameroon
| May. 08, 2012 04:37
Is any visa required to visit kongkong for one week?
Asked by sandeep tyagi from India
| Oct. 28, 2013 02:12
can one get married With an M Visa?
Asked by Mercy from Kuwait
| Feb. 23, 2018 00:43
Hi, We are flying Copenhagen - Beijing - Sydney and then return but staying...
Asked by Chantelle from Australia
| Jan. 29, 2018 03:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)