Asked by Le Duy Duc from Vietnam | May. 13, 2015 00:00
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Should my alien card validity date remaing>6 month?

Hello I'm Duc from Vietnam, currently a phD student in Daejeon. I want to visit Chengdu for a conference for a week. For a business purpose like conferences, what documents should i submit? Should my name be written in the form like order: last name/middle name/ given name or given name/ middle name/ last name?

Answers (1)
Answered by Paul from Romania | May. 13, 2015 01:15
Hey, the remaining validity of the ARC card should be more than six months.

You should submit your passport, a photocopy of your passport, a fully filled application form affixed with your recently-taken color bare-headed photo, the original and photocopy of the ARC card, and an invitation letter from the hosting party of the meeting.

No matter what the order is arranged, your name should be exactly the same as what on your passport.
Related Questions:
Alien registration card in South Korea
Asked by Anthony Herbert from United Kingdom
| Jun. 05, 2017 22:08
i am a filipino working in korea, i plan to vist my friend in china...
Asked by creepzz from korea
| Nov. 04, 2011 23:01
Business Visa for an Indian living in Seoul
Asked by Rajan from India
| Jul. 06, 2012 03:45
Alien Registration Card of South Korea
Asked by Liz from Canada
| May. 14, 2012 02:03
6 month alien card validity!
Asked by Ajmal from Pakistan
| Jun. 13, 2016 03:35
i am a thai. now live in seoul, have to go to china march 31- april 4 .
Asked by virongrong from Thailand
| Mar. 12, 2015 03:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)