Asked by madhuri waral from India | May. 04, 2015 09:33
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Can the Entry visa of 14 days be extended?

I am Indian lady visited Hong kong to see my son who is working there since last 2 years.Now they have given me Entry permit for 14 days. but I want to extend for additional 14 days. Is it possible?

Answers (1)
Answered by Alice from Australia | May. 04, 2015 22:00
Madhuri, as far as I see, you don’t need to extend for additional 14 days because it is troublesome. You have to prepare documents and proofs, explain to the immigration officer, and don’t know whether you will be granted with the extension. There is a simpler way for you. You can go to Macao first, where you don’t need the entry permit. And then go back to HK to reset another entry, so that you can stay for another 14 days.
Related Questions:
I am in Hong Kong on a tourist visa which i got extended for another 14 day...
Asked by Mr.KV from India
| Jul. 10, 2010 03:42
Can a S2 visa be extended for another 30 days?
Asked by Hernán from Uruguay
| Dec. 20, 2015 21:45
We will be in China for 14 days - can we use a Tourist L Visa?
Asked by maggie from England
| Jan. 20, 2017 20:34
visa extension just apply for a 30-day single entry type?
Asked by Jim from Australia
| Nov. 08, 2015 19:55
For visa- free stay up to 14 days on entry, can I use it to exit to Mongoli...
Asked by Fred from Singapore
| Mar. 01, 2017 00:34
Visa extension, My visa expire on 3 april 2018
Asked by Tahiya from Tanzania
| Feb. 25, 2018 21:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)