Asked by vivi from indonesia | May. 04, 2015 05:47
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

Can i get mainland china visa in Hong Kong?

i am an indonesian who will go to hongkong next week. But now, i am not in Indonesia. Is it possible for me to apply a L type in Hong Kong via a local agency? Because this is my first time applying.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alston from Ireland | May. 04, 2015 22:11
Vivi, perhaps you can get it via a local agency. However, as HK Immigration Department says people without HK residence status cannot apply from there, I suggest you contact some agencies in Hong Kong and make sure that you can get the entry permit before you depart. If they say you cannot get it, you should try to apply for the entry permit in the country where you are now.
Related Questions:
Arriving Hong Kong , Mid Sept can i still get L visa for mainland china i...
Asked by nono from USA
| Sep. 04, 2014 21:24
Hi. I'm in Taiwan. Can I get a China Mainland visa in Taiwan, or in Hong Ko...
Asked by Mr.Dunn from South Africa
| Mar. 02, 2011 01:22
am staying in china... i want to go hong kong for visit, so how can i get v...
Asked by ananta chhetri from Nepal
| Mar. 25, 2016 01:34
for Hong kong & mainland China do i have to get 2 Visa?
Asked by Kumar from Sri Lanka
| Jan. 06, 2016 21:47
Hi I am from England and i don't need a visa to go to hong kong
Asked by hashmat from England
| Nov. 04, 2015 02:41
can an eu passport holder visiting HK get a visa to visit mainland china in...
Asked by patrick cronin from Ireland
| Aug. 12, 2015 01:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)