Asked by Jenny from USA | Apr. 29, 2015 08:01
About:China Visa Application in USA

Infant apply chinese visa

Hi, I am planning to bring my 5 month old son back to china for visiting. me and my son are US Citizen, but his father not, currently my husband is awaiting the green card to be arrive but don't know when. how would I apply for my son? and what form need to be fill out? we are planning to back in October.

Answers (1)
Answered by Helen from Iraq | Apr. 30, 2015 04:06
Jenny, your son needs the travel permit to get back to PRC.
1. filled application for Chinese passport/travel permit. You can sign the form on your son's behalf.
2. 4 recent six months color photos in white background
3. original and a copy of his birth certificate
4. original and copies of passport informatio pages, entry records and stamps of both sides (husband and wife)
5. marriage certificate (original and copy versions)
6. original and copy of your valid resident permits in the USA 

More importantly, both parents (husband and wife) and your son have to show up when submitting the application form. After you prepare all required documents, you can go to Chinese consulate that have jurisdiction over your area.
Related Questions:
Mom is us citizen, dad is A10 card
Asked by Jin from USA
| Sep. 14, 2015 02:48
Dose a Chinese infant born in the USA need a visa to travel to China with p...
Asked by LK Marti from USA
| Jun. 27, 2015 01:17
Infant US birth certificate born in US chinese parents. Can an agency obtai...
Asked by Brenda from US
| Sep. 14, 2015 02:11
born in usa infant to return to china with parent
Asked by Lyle Marti from USA
| Jun. 03, 2015 22:27
i am from pakistan. i am working as postdoc ,
Asked by fida from Pakistan
| Mar. 06, 2017 20:33
Travel with an chinese citizen infant to china
Asked by marita from Philippines
| Oct. 30, 2017 02:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)