Asked by Sibusiso from South Africa | Apr. 25, 2015 04:59
About:Chinese Embassy in South Africa

Shenzen and Guangzhou

Hi my wife and I are South African passport holders. We are in Hong Kong for a holiday, and require to visit Shenzen and Guangzhou. Would be able to get a visa when we get to the border?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ken from Germany | Apr. 25, 2015 22:59
Hi, Sibusiso! It's possible that you may get the Shenzhen 5-day VOA at the border. However, keep in mind that you can only stay in Shenzhen with the VOA. If you want to go to Guangzhou as well, you should get a mainland entry permit from Hong Kong or your home country. I'm not sure whether you can get it in Hong Kong. Perhaps you can have a try.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)