Asked by Curtiz from New Zealand | Apr. 22, 2015 04:36
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

Can i get a 12 Month VISA? I have a New Zealand passport.

I have just returned from China on a 1 entry L type. i want to return for a 12 Month, multiple entry, what do i need to do for this? I can show air tickets for entry only, and 1 Months accommodation as Hotels can only take 30 day bookings. Do i need to show a return ticket? what other requirements do i need? I wish to travel back July this year. Regards, Curtiz Brown

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary from India | Apr. 24, 2015 03:51
Curtiz, return air ticket is required. I think the documents you provided are not enough for a 12 months multiple one. You at least should provide hotel booking for 2/3 of your total stay. Perhaps, you might find an agency to help you. They are powerful and might help you acquire it.
Related Questions:
!2 hours transit at Beijing airport
Asked by Isha B from New Zealand
| Aug. 22, 2016 04:27
New Zealand Passport, before 1 month expired , can I get extended without g...
Asked by Jean from New Zealand
| Aug. 01, 2013 03:17
Can I leave from phuket and arrive back in Bangkok does this count for the...
Asked by Eva from Thailand
| Jul. 03, 2016 04:53
How do I get a Visa for China?
Asked by Leah from New Zealander in Berlin
| Jan. 28, 2013 02:05
I will be travelling to Shanghai in Septemeber for a 4 day conference -
Asked by William from New Zealand
| Jun. 07, 2012 20:19
I’m a New Zealand passport holder. I have made a trip to China. Where can I...
Asked by Mrs.Andrea from New Zealand
| Aug. 03, 2009 20:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)