Asked by Jericho Orgas | Apr. 14, 2015 00:53
About:China Family Reunion Visa

A Filipino Citizen Married to a Chinese.

I am married to my Chinese wife and planning to stay in China. I previously applied for Q1. Will the same type i should get and how long will be the maximum time they can give me?

We are going to have a baby and she will be delivering the baby there. We are planning to give her Chinese nationality. But since im not a Chinese, is it possible if we are going to give an English name to our baby? Will the baby be able to get that name on his/her ID? or only Chinese name can be used in PRC?
Please help. Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Aston from Malaysia | Apr. 15, 2015 00:37
Yes, Jericho, you are likely to get the Q1 type again. The maximum stay duration may be two or three years, all determined at the official’s discretion.

If you intend to apply Chinese nationality for your baby, then you must use a Chinese name to register. Only the Chinese name has legal effect.
Related Questions:
Filipino citizen and married to a Chinese citizen here in the Philippines
Asked by Rovelyn from Philippines
| Oct. 16, 2017 22:05
Visa application for deported
Asked by Patrick from Philippines
| Aug. 13, 2012 03:26
me & my bf are filipino citizen. we're planning to get married in HK. is it...
Ms.M1KAELA13 from Philippines
| May. 31, 2010 20:50
I would like to ask how to get a marriage certificate in China for Naturali...
Asked by Marie Lenn Reyes from Philippines
| Jun. 07, 2016 03:50
can my daughter applies for the Family L that is valid for a year?
Asked by Marivic from Philippines
| Aug. 20, 2013 20:42
what type of visa should i apply and what are the requirements from philipp...
Asked by jonalyn from Philippines
| Aug. 05, 2015 02:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)