Asked by Philip Toogood from Fiji | Apr. 05, 2015 17:48
About:China Embassy in Fiji

Hi I am a New Zealand Citizen and passport holder living and working in Fiji on an investment permit

I am a New Zealand citizen and passport holder living and working in Fiji on an investment permit. I want to attend a property exhibition in be there 20th April to 28th April, working on the stand for Fiji property promotion. Can I get a visa to visit China form the Chinese Embassy in Suva?

Answers (1)
Answered by Marcia from Japan | Apr. 08, 2015 01:21
Hello Philip! You can get an M type from the embassy in Suva by providing appropriate materials, including your passport and a photocopy of its data page, a completely filled application form attached with your color bare-head photo taken within six months, the original and photocopy of the investment permit, and an invitation letter from the exhibition organizer.
Related Questions:
Hi, Do I need visa to enter China on Fijian passport
| Sep. 06, 2017 22:08
I need a Chinese Visa but Travelling in Australia with limited computer acc...
Asked by Ian May from England
| Jun. 21, 2013 04:06
Is this correct? Or can you recommend an agent in Tokyo to use.
Asked by Lance from New Zealand
| Sep. 30, 2013 03:19
do i need a transit visa from new zealand?
Asked by michael from new zealand
| Jun. 07, 2018 21:12
Hi I am Nepalese passport holder, do i need transit visa for 23 hr 30 min s...
Asked by Pushpa from New Zealand
| May. 09, 2016 22:49
I stay in New Zealand and l have fiji passport do l need visa to travel to ...
Asked by Nathan sharma from New Zealand
| Apr. 05, 2016 02:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)