Asked by Tuong from Switzerland | Mar. 30, 2015 14:57
About:Chinese Embassy in Switzerland

Visa F question

To whom may I concern
If I am a student with a Vietnamese passport and B permit who is currently studying in a University in Montreux. Am I suitable to apply for a F type (business trip) to volunteer in Zhejiang through a project from AIESEC China starting from 10th of June to 22th of July? If Yes, How long will it take and when should I start? Would you mind sending me the documents needed to apply for it?
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Ninia from Albania | Mar. 31, 2015 04:35
Tuong, you can apply for the F type from Switzerland. The regular process takes four working days. You can start the process one month before your travel.

The documents you may be required to submit are:
1. A passport valid for at least six months and having two or more blank pages;
2. A photocopy of the passport’s data page;
3. A filled application form attached with a passport size color photo;
4. The original and Photostat copies of your Switzerland residence permit;
5. An invitation letter from a relevant entity in China.
Related Questions:
Document required for F VISA
Asked by Louis from FRANCE
| May. 04, 2016 22:07
to whom it may concern: This is just a follow-up question about the F vis...
Asked by Ms.Dene from Phils
| May. 04, 2009 01:44
question about how best to answer 2.1 of the application form
Asked by Delia from Cayman Islands
| Feb. 03, 2017 00:21
I have a question for this visa.(F Multi-Entry Visa with 12-Month Validity)...
Asked by Mr.Daniel from Korea
| Dec. 30, 2010 05:05
How to Extend my F visa in Shanghai?
Asked by Ted
| Jul. 05, 2012 20:29
Good Day Sir, Just want to ask question: I have already valid (F Visa) M...
Asked by Mr.JUN from SAUDI ARABIA
| Aug. 29, 2009 04:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)