Asked by Imane from Dubai | Mar. 29, 2015 05:03
About:China Embassy in UAE

Procedure and documents required?

I am Moroccan passport holder with UAE resident Visa (Dubai) and I would like to visit Guangzhou next month, I'm wondering what documents I need to get a Chinese entry permit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Paul from Netherlands | Mar. 29, 2015 22:43
Imane, you are visiting Guangzhou for sightseeing purpose, right? If yes, you should get an L type from the Chinese consulate-general in Dubai. To begin with, prepare the required documents, such as your passport which is valid for at least six months and has two or more blank pages, a photocopy of the passport’s info page, a properly filled-out application form attached with your recent bare-headed photo against a white background, the original and photocopy of your UAE resident card, and itinerary proof including transportation tickets and hotel reservation orders. Then go to the consulate and submit the above-mentioned documents.
Related Questions:
I am an Australian passport holder living in Dubai, wanting a tourist visa ...
Asked by Kerrie from UAE
| Mar. 10, 2015 21:50
IM attending a ASEAN Conference for social workers from Sempter 9 to 15, i...
Asked by Bagian Aleyssa Abdulkarim from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2016 22:35
Are you allowed to bring aerial photography drones into China?
Asked by Domanic from Australia
| Nov. 24, 2016 18:24
I would appreciate if readers here could advise me on the transportation to...
Asked by Mr.Vincent from Singapore
| May. 03, 2011 05:00
Non-Irish Passport Holders who reside or work in Ireland also need to provi...
Asked by William from Ireland
| Mar. 01, 2014 01:21
Does Bejing zoo have concession for students
Asked by infant from india
| Jan. 02, 2015 02:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)