Asked by divina from Philippines | Mar. 23, 2015 03:21
About:China Private Visit Visa

what do i need to apply S visa


how to get S type to go china please could you give me some imformation
how can i get S type how long or how many working days the day start
and how much the total cost to get S type.

thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ford from Tunisia | Mar. 23, 2015 03:55

Hi Divina!

1. First, you should prepare all required documents, such as your valid passport, a photocopy of the passport, an application form with a color bare-headed photo taken within six months, an invitation letter from your family member in China, the photocopy of his or her ID card/passport and residence permit, and a photocopy of your authenticated relationship certificate. If you are applying for China entry permit for the first time, you may also be required to submit your financial standing proof.
2. Normally speaking, the process takes about four business days.
3. The cost for a single entry S type is 1400 pesos.
Related Questions:
I'm travelling to Guangzhou, Shenzhen then Hong Kong in this order, what vi...
Asked by King L from Malaysia
| Nov. 03, 2011 04:56
To shanghai, visa
Asked by Chong Boon Fai from 马来西亚
| Jan. 12, 2018 00:10
Hi, I am a Malaysian. What are the documents do I need to produce in order ...
Asked by Mr.JJ from Malaysia
| Apr. 26, 2009 20:45
I need to travel to Macau. Most likely, travelling via Taiwan. What visa(s)...
Asked by Vash from Trinidad and Tobago
| Sep. 02, 2011 01:35
I'm doing 5 days volunteer work in Yaan, then going to Hong Kong for an int...
Asked by Chenoah from Australia
| May. 30, 2013 01:27
I'm gambian citizenship living in sweden would like to visit China
Asked by ndey njie from Sweden
| Feb. 04, 2018 23:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)