Asked by Anna from Scotland | Mar. 22, 2015 03:01
About:China Consulate in Edinburgh

Which type to apply

Hi. My daughter is teaching in China. I am going to visit. What type of visa do I get. My daughter has UK passport. Do I need to give Consulate her address in China

Answers (1)
Answered by Lisa from Canada | Mar. 22, 2015 03:12
Hi Anna! How long will you still in China? If it is not a long time, you can just apply for a L type. To apply for the L type, your daughter should provide an invitation letter for you, and her address would be specified in the letter. If you want to stay for a long time, you can apply for the S type entry permit.
Related Questions:
I am a lecturer attending a conference in china, which visa type should i a...
Asked by Dr. Ayannuga from Nigeria
| Jun. 27, 2014 04:12
I shall be visiting China for a conference. Which type of visa should I app...
Asked by Karabi Das from India
| May. 22, 2016 21:16
My friend in China wants to invite me, so which type of visa i should apply...
| Sep. 24, 2016 21:24
I am having business visa for china and I wanted to join my wife with me.
Asked by Sanket from India
| Mar. 05, 2014 00:15
Hi Can I apply for a entry duration of 60 days? Which type should I apply?
Asked by Mr.Nick from Singapore
| Oct. 22, 2010 22:32
Can you please let me know which VISA type to apply for if I am visiting Ho...
Asked by Ms. De Silva from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 06, 2014 22:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)