Asked by Muhammad jahangir khan from Pakistan | Mar. 21, 2015 11:02
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

China Visa for Pakistani in Jeddah

MY NAME IS Muhammad Jahangir Khan I AM NATIONAL OF PAKISTAN RESIDENT IN JEDDAH SAUDI ARABIA. i am professional Photographer and in 2013 i am the part of 50 photographers who attend the world photographer focusing on Beijing in 2013. this year also i am the part of 2015 event. the problem is that i am very busy here and i am also going Turkey that why i have very short time to apply china entry permit from Pakistan. it is possible i apply from here and i am going Beijing from pakistan it is possible i take it here and what type of paper you need. plz give me advice

Answers (1)
Answered by Rick from Germany | Mar. 23, 2015 03:24
Hi Muhammad, you can apply for an F type at the contact points designated by the Chinese embassy in Saudi Arabia. The application documents you need to submit are: a passport valid for at least six months and having two or more blank pages, a completely filled application form affixed with your half-length color photo, the original and photocopy of your residence permit in KSA, an invitation letter or invitation confirmation letter from Duly Authorized Entity in China, an invitation letter from the hosting party of the event, a supporting letter from the organization which you belong to, and a bank statement of the latest six months.

Contact points:
Foreign Affairs and Business Office
Chinese Competitive Spirit Co. for Visa Service
AlSandross International Est.
Related Questions:
I'm Pakistani national & working Jeddah as an accountant from 15 years, how...
Asked by B.k. shamim jeddah
| Jul. 07, 2011 22:17
HI I am a Pakistani doctor wrking in Jeddah. I plan to attend a meeting in...
Asked by Mr.Muhammed Amin from Saudi Arabia
| Dec. 08, 2009 08:25
Time required for processing hongkong visa.
Asked by mrs munir from Saudi Arabia
| Jun. 12, 2011 20:59
I am a Pakistani citizen living in Jeddah since now 35 years. I wish to vi...
Asked by Mr.Ahmed Wasim from Pakistan
| May. 28, 2010 03:35
I am pakistani national living in jeddah with legal work permit from last 1...
Asked by Mr.munir from saudi arabia jeddah
| Nov. 27, 2010 20:37
i have hong kong visa and i am planning to get china visa as well
Asked by mudassir faraz from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 26, 2012 20:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)