Asked by charbel from Lebanon | Apr. 24, 2017 06:02
About:China Embassy in Lebanon

i am Lebanese and my wife also , but i am living in KSA, jeddah

it is the first time we are planing a tourist trip to china, what papers we need to prepare, is it better for us to apply in KSA jeddah or in Lebanon ??
is it possible to take the visa visit from Lebanon without invitation letter ?
thank you in advance .

Answers (1)
Answered by Ralph from Hungary | Apr. 25, 2017 03:59
Charbel, you need to prepare passport and its photocopy, the completed application form, a recently-taken passport-style photo, an invitation letter from a Chinese travel agency, round trip air tickets and hotel booking record, financial support proof and work certificate. Generally speaking, it is better to make the application in your home country. I’m afraid the invitation is necessary.
Related Questions:
Do I have to make visa
Asked by mostafa Mekhemer
| Feb. 06, 2014 21:46
Can we apply tourist visa here in Jeddah Consulate of PRC
Asked by Roman Cabonce from Philippines
| Oct. 11, 2016 21:24
Please kindly inform me about the whole procedure about how to get visit or...
Asked by Inamullah Jan from China
| Dec. 24, 2012 00:25
I am an Egyptaian living in KSA, do i need a visa to go to Hongkong for a w...
Asked by Mr.Marzouk from Egypt
| Dec. 02, 2010 22:03
What is the visa formalility for indian nationl.i like to vist whit my fami...
Asked by mohammed arif from Saudi Arabia
| Nov. 01, 2012 03:00
HI I am a Pakistani doctor wrking in Jeddah. I plan to attend a meeting in...
Asked by Mr.Muhammed Amin from Saudi Arabia
| Dec. 08, 2009 08:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)