Asked by Fiona from Zimbabwe | Mar. 18, 2015 03:08
About:Embassy of Zimbabwe in China

I am studying in China want to go to Australia for semester break holiday. How do I apply the visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jim from Iceland | Mar. 21, 2015 02:19
Fiona, do you hold X2 or X1 type? Is it a single, double or multiple-entry one? If it is single X2 type, I think you shouldn't cancel our trip because you will be required to apply for a new X2 type when you get back.

If you hold X1, you may apply from the VFS. Global, which deals Austraian Visas. Just prepare all required documents and then post them to the VFS or you can go there to submit in person. If you submit on your own, you should make an appointment in advance.

However, I do think you should consult with VFS first to confirm whether they accept your application. There are three VFS centers in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. Where do you live?
Related Questions:
Visa to Hong Kong and Macau
Asked by Sothy from Cambodia
| May. 08, 2014 01:19
X2 visa valid for 180 days after entry
Asked by Steve from India
| Jul. 19, 2014 01:44
Hi, I'm Aby, I am studying here in China. I'm from the Philippines. I ca...
Asked by Ms.Aby from China
| Dec. 23, 2009 19:44
HI! I am a korean and studying in university in the philippine now.(i have...
Asked by Mr.JANG,SUKHWN from Republic of Korea
| Jan. 01, 2011 20:02
I am a Zimbabwean student currently studying in Namibia.
Asked by casandra from Namibia
| Aug. 02, 2016 21:54
Holiday to Thailand
Asked by Esther from China
| Nov. 14, 2016 20:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)