Asked by wei from belgium | Mar. 16, 2015 16:54
About:China Embassy in South Korea

may I request short Chinese visa during my holiday in Korea

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm Belgium passport holder, will take one month holiday in Korea visit some friends. meanwhile I'd like to visit shanghai for about 2 weeks to visit relatives in shanghai.

May I apply Chinese one during my stay in Soeul? How long it takes get my application done? Do I have apply or collect personally, it can be posted to my friends location. As my friends are in Geumsan (close by Daejeon).

Thanks so much for clarify.

Answers (1)
Answered by Shireley from Maldives | Mar. 17, 2015 02:58
Wei, it is said that if you don't have the Korean ARC card which is valid for at least six months, you can't apply for the entry permit in that country. Therefore, I suggest you confirm it with the embassy. If you can apply there, the process costs four business days normally. You can do the application via posts. If you can't apply at South Korea, then you have to go through the processin your country.
Related Questions:
Am I allowed to exit the country and re-enter?
Asked by hanna from usa
| Sep. 03, 2014 22:55
A side trip to shanghai during stay in korea
Asked by Joe choi from US
| Feb. 18, 2016 03:21
Do iraqi national (uae residnet )need visa to enter hongkonk
Asked by Feras from Iraq
| Sep. 23, 2012 04:25
I am an Australian citizen, do I need a visa for a 1 week holiday to Hong K...
Asked by Emma from Australia
| Mar. 11, 2015 21:25
Hi, I am an Australian citizen currently in Korea for travel. I am planning...
Asked by Ms.Lee from Australia
| Feb. 11, 2010 20:37
need to do single entry or double entry
Asked by Pilaiwan from Malaysia
| Sep. 26, 2012 22:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)