Asked by Taf from South Africa | Mar. 14, 2015 10:02
About:China Embassy in Zimbabwe

Multiple Visits to Mainland from Hong Kong

I will be visiting my sister and her family in Hong Kong over Christmas. We would like to visit Shenzen and possible Guangzhou on a couple of occasions for shopping - so multiple entries. Which type of visa is required.
Are the requirements different for UK passport, South African passport and Zimbabwean passport?

Answers (1)
Answered by Hank from San Marino | Mar. 17, 2015 02:28
Taf, I would suggest you apply for multiple L type from Chinese embassy in your country. If you plan to apply in HK, you are required to provide HK resident status, according to the rules. If you can't, I am afraid that you may not be able to apply for the L type in HK.

By the way, you have a little chance of getting multiple-entry one if you haven't been to mainland before. The requirements are almost the same, passport, application form, passport photo, round-trip air tickets and hotel booking. Some nationals have to provide financial proofs, recent six months bank statement for example.
Related Questions:
hi, is it east to get to hong kong stadium by bus or train?
Asked by honeycomb from South Africa
| Sep. 08, 2013 03:07
what are the hotels in Hong Kong Disneyland and which is the most economica...
Asked by Mary Ong from Singapore
| Mar. 29, 2015 22:09
Sanya Visa...Help!!
Asked by Patrick from United Kingdom
| Aug. 08, 2016 22:34
With Myanmar passport having 1 year multiple business visa for mainland Chi...
Asked by Kyaw Kyaw Thein from Myanmar
| Mar. 14, 2013 01:50
what type of visa needed
Asked by David from USA
| Sep. 05, 2016 22:28
I am a chinese citizen and a US green card holder.
Asked by JEAN from USA
| Feb. 14, 2015 00:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)