Asked by Imran from Pakistan | Mar. 13, 2015 04:36
About:Policy for Foreigners with Immediate Family Living in China

Can I apply for my family type as well right now as I have invitation letter for my family as well?

I have Alien employement Licence and 000 days (Work visa) invitation letter for me and my family as well, means my wife and 02 childers. Next week I will apply for Z type at Chinese Embassy, Islamabad, Pakistan. Please guide me. My Work station is Xi'an, China.

Imran, Islamabad, Pakistan

Answers (1)
Answered by Maggie from Poland | Mar. 15, 2015 03:19
Imran, it's possible that you can apply for your Z type and in the meantime apply for an S type for your families. I do know someone who succeed in doing this. You may be required to submit the original and photocopy of your marriage certificate and your children's birth certificates. You can have a try at the Chinese embassy in Islamabad. Good luck!
Related Questions:
Hello i want to extend my duration of stay in china for business purpose..
Asked by Muhammad Husnain from Pakistan
| Aug. 16, 2017 21:08
British citizen married to Chinese and want to visit PRC with Q2 visa
Asked by John from United Kingdom
| Nov. 26, 2013 00:54
Subsequent China travel on M visa
Asked by Eric from USA
| May. 13, 2016 22:17
Greetings. This is for your information that I have visited many times i...
Asked by Mr.Mohammad Yeakub Ali from Bangladesh
| Mar. 31, 2011 02:10
Is it possible to bring my wife on tourist visa and convert to S1 visa, in ...
Asked by Aakash from India
| Nov. 06, 2017 21:17
Moving to China, can family travel with me at the same time?
Asked by Mosquitou from UAE
| Aug. 22, 2015 00:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)