Asked by Beryel Dorscht from Mexico | Mar. 05, 2015 15:29
About:China Embassy in Mexico

Visa for single entry to China for Canadians

I am travelling by cruise ship to Hong Kong, Xiamen and ending in Shanghai in June 2015. I am presently in Mexico so would deal with the Chinese Embassy in Mexico City, I presume.
What is the fee for a single entry? We will be sailing in Chinese waters from Hong Kong to Shanghai.

Please advise how I can do this and what is the fee.
Beryel Dorscht

Answers (1)
Answered by Nelson from Oman | Mar. 08, 2015 22:26
Beryel, I heard someone say if you are travelling in China by cruise ship, you need one entry for each port you call at. Therefore, I think you should confirm this with the consulae office and check wether you need a single entry or double entries. The fee for a single entry is 510 pesos, for double entries is 730 pesos.
Related Questions:
Does anyone know if I can apply for a single entry visa for Shenzhen?Canadi...
Asked by Shannon from Hong Kong
| Mar. 10, 2017 20:20
hello My family and I are Canadians visiting family in China. We will t...
Asked by Mrs.choy from canada
| Nov. 27, 2010 04:20
Are Canadians exempted from visa?
Asked by Shaheen Zafar from Canada
| Jun. 13, 2016 02:39
are visa's required for canadians visiting Macau
Asked by margaret from Canada
| Oct. 22, 2011 03:20
do canadians need a visa for 21 day tours of china
Asked by joe from canada
| May. 03, 2018 21:52
china visa fees for single entry for indian
Asked by rajan sehgal from India
| Mar. 17, 2015 22:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)