Asked by joseph from United Kingdom | Mar. 05, 2015 08:21
About:China Consulates in Japan

Tourist visa from Fukouka

Does anyone know if its possible to get a L type from either the Nagasaki or Fukouka without using a travel agency?

I'm a British citizen with residency in Japan and I went to the Osaka consulate and they told me that they couldn't issue L type for non-Japanese citizens and that I would have to go through an agency. They said this had been the case for the last three years.

Answers (1)
Answered by Chris from Dominica | Mar. 05, 2015 20:19
joseph, I think all the consular offices and embassy in Japan adopt the same procedure for those non-Japanese people who apply tourist types in Japan if Osaka consular office told you this. You need to find a qualified tourist agency to handle your application quickly if you really want to get your entry permit done.
Related Questions:
Hi, what are the requirements of tourist visa to apply from Ethiopia?
Asked by Tg from Ethiopia
| Dec. 28, 2012 01:16
Tourist visa. Without invitation letter can I get a tourist visa from China...
Asked by Mahmood from Bangladesh
| Mar. 09, 2018 00:11
Is there a consulate in Michigan to get a tourist visa from?
Asked by Lordeen Kordel Card from United States
| May. 06, 2018 21:43
Can a British tourist flying from Vietnam to Guangzhou China airport-obtain...
Asked by Craig from United Kingdom
| Apr. 03, 2014 01:37
Egyptian on Dubai tourist visa wants to visit china
Asked by IMAD from UAE
| Aug. 10, 2014 03:20
how much is the fee from the philippines to shanghai for tourist?
Asked by john from philippines
| Sep. 28, 2013 03:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)