Asked by Melissa from USA | Mar. 02, 2015 12:49
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

Applying for z Visa. Can I apply by mail?

I live in Idaho and apparently I am under the jurisdiction of the Washington DC Consulate. How can I apply for my Z type for my daughter and I. I cannot afford the $700 to fly 6-8 hours to Washington DC to apply in person and I do not know anyone that can help me in person. What are my options? Can I use a consulate that is on the western side of the continent? I have plenty of time, I'm not starting work until August. (5 months)

Answers (1)
Answered by Dell from Singapore | Mar. 02, 2015 21:01
Melissa, I'm afraid that the embassy does not accept postal applications and you can't submit the applications to other consultes. I think you can hire an agency to do this for you to reduce the cost.
Related Questions:
Applying for a Z Visa. Can I apply in Cebu consulate? I got my passport fr...
Asked by jaymkong from Philippines
| Feb. 21, 2012 22:03
do i need to be present in Embassy applying Z visa or Can apply by the memb...
Asked by Anna from Ukraine
| May. 06, 2016 20:26
Z application and accompanying Z for US citizen
Asked by lee from USA
| Aug. 14, 2013 03:40
Can I (as an Iranian) apply for a Chinese visa in China embassy in Malaysia...
Asked by Mehran from Iran
| Feb. 24, 2013 10:29
I am applying for Z Visa and my Wife will be applying for an S1.
Asked by Andrew from Canada
| Oct. 11, 2015 01:38
I am an American living in Duesseldorf. Can I apply for a 10 year China to...
Asked by Lynn from Germany
| May. 04, 2017 20:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)