Asked by Jennifer from United Kingdom | Mar. 02, 2015 02:29
About:China Visa Application in UK

Applying for F type visa

Hi. I have organised to do a 3 month volunteer placement in china and have been told by the charity, who take on international volunteers all year round, that I need an F type entry permit. However on both occasions of trying to get this I have been told I need to apply for a working (Z) type even though I insist that I will mot be employed or paid. Can anyone give me advice with this? Im a UK citizen applying for a Chinese entry permit in Thailand. Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jack from Indonesia | Mar. 07, 2015 02:44
Jennifer, it's strange that you are required to apply for Z type. I checked the latest requirement and you just need to apply for a F type. Is the consular department who requires you to apply for a Z type?
Related Questions:
Have ten-year L-visa but need F-type for lectures this summer. Will I lose ...
Asked by Simon from South Korea
| May. 04, 2017 04:08
I am applying for F type visa on Friday, would I be able to collect visa on...
Asked by Rahim from Pakistan
| Jul. 06, 2012 03:54
Please let me know what documents I should submit along with my application...
Asked by shiara from sri lanka
| May. 02, 2013 03:37
Do I need a financial proof for a F type visa (education and cultural activ...
Asked by Eugene Efe from Ghana
| Jun. 21, 2017 04:28
F Visa (or M now) after regulation change 1 July 2013
Asked by Anthony from Australia
| Jul. 09, 2013 03:15
First time visa application (F) or (M) visa
Asked by Nicola from Canada
| Jan. 23, 2015 00:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)