Asked by mildred del rosario mateos from kuwait | Mar. 02, 2015 02:17
About:Chinese Embassy in Kuwait

do i need to apply for tourist visa, my nationality is filipino?

i am a filipino working here in kuwait do i need to apply for tourist entry permit to attend canton fair in guangzhou?

Answers (1)
Answered by Derik from Norway | Mar. 05, 2015 03:13
Mildred, you do need one entry permit for China, but not the toursit type because you are going to attend the Canton Fair. Instead, you should apply for a business M type. First you should get an invitation letter online thorugh the official website of the fair. Then prepare your passport, a photocopy of the passport, a completed application form, a bare-headed photo, the original and photocopy of your work permit in Kuwait, and a bank statement. Then go to the embassy and apply for the M type.
Related Questions:
I am a Filipino nationality , Do I need to get a tourist visa for Macao?
Asked by Emmylou Tamayo from Philippines
| Nov. 03, 2011 02:10
i am a Filipino and would like to visit Macao as a tourist. Do i need to ap...
Asked by Jocelyn Guiaya from Philippines
| Jun. 24, 2013 02:43
I am a Filipino that has a Philippine Passport and Italian Passport. But i...
Asked by Mrs.randdy from China
| Feb. 09, 2010 04:42
hi, my nationality is indonesia... do i need to apply for hongkong visa??
Asked by Ms.smiley from china
| Jan. 23, 2010 21:56
I'm a Filipino I want to apply tourist visa for China how much do I need mo...
Asked by Chiclet angelica baguio from Philippines
| Jun. 28, 2016 02:57
Do I need apply tourist visa for Hong Kong?
Asked by Renier Venter from United Arab Emirates
| Sep. 15, 2011 03:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)