Asked by Giulia from Italy | Feb. 26, 2015 05:00
About:China Tourist Visa

Student type entry permit for italian citizen

Hi, we are two girls from Italy who have to do an internship in Shanghai and, in the meantime, we would like to attend a chinese course. We would like to stay there for a minimum of three months.
Which kind of visa would be the best for us? We were oriented to the touristic one, but some agencies told us that from 2013 it is possible to have it only for one month. So we take in cosideration the student type: is that an available option?
We have also read, it is more easy to do it in Hong Kong, what can you suggest to us?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary from Thailand | Mar. 02, 2015 00:41
Giulia, is your internship paid? If yes, I think you have to apply for a work Z type. You should ask your employer get a work permit for you, and then you can apply for the Z type with the work permit. The application in HK requires applicants have HK residence permit, if you don't have it, it is not easy to do it in HK. So you had better apply for it in your home country.
Related Questions:
Where and how do i mail in my documents to apply for a visa?
Asked by Elisabetta from USA
| Jan. 20, 2016 21:46
Student double entry Visa for 5 months stay.
Asked by Shereen from Italy
| May. 29, 2015 02:08
X2 Visa request for multiple entry
Asked by Locatelli from Italy
| May. 30, 2018 20:38
Collecting my Z Working type in Hong Kong
Asked by francesco from Italy
| Aug. 01, 2017 21:26
Applying for Visa in Canada as foreigner
Asked by francesco
| Apr. 18, 2012 22:23
Getting 60days L Visa without return flight proof (but with train ticket t...
| Apr. 07, 2016 01:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)