Asked by Zaheer from Pakistan | Feb. 24, 2015 15:16
About:Macau Visa Policy

I am from Pakistan I have China multilple viza for 1 year. I want to go Macau.

can I get on arrival entry permit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ross from us | Feb. 26, 2015 01:25
Zaheer, I'm sorry to tell you that you can get the VOA for Macau and have to apply for it at the embassy beforehand. Documents needed for the application are listed as follows:
1. A completed application form;
2. Photocopies of the bio data page and used inside pages of a valid passport;
3. Document of financial status (e.g. bank statement, deposit in savings account, tax payment receipt, employment certificate, etc.);
4. Document of transportation to Macao and accommodation arrangement (e.g. round-trip air ticket and hotel room reservation receipts, etc.);
5. Proof of purpose of visit;
6. Recent 1.5-inch full face white background color photo.
Related Questions:
What documents do I need to get Chinese viza? I am from Kazahstan.
Asked by Ksjusha from Czech Republic
| Sep. 08, 2011 20:38
I am hong kong resident .can i apply my wife viza from Pakistan to China?
Asked by Maya from Pakistan
| Sep. 05, 2016 22:06
Hi, My passport is from Iran and I live in China and have multiple Chinese ...
Asked by Mr.Mehdi from Iran
| Jan. 30, 2011 00:43
How to get Visa of Macau for Pakistani living in China ?
Asked by Muhammad Azam Sameer from Pakistan
| Dec. 01, 2016 21:15
I am Bapon gomes from bangladesh . I have china 1 year multiple visa. I can...
Asked by Bapon Gomes from Bangladesh
| Nov. 01, 2015 20:11
Pakistan Passport - China Visa for one year
Asked by Sheraz from Pakistan
| Dec. 24, 2016 21:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)