Asked by Monik from Italy | Feb. 24, 2015 09:37

One Passport for HK and another from HK to Mainland China

I am an Italian citizen who has only two pages left in my passport to apply for the VISA. However, I am traveling soon and I dont have time to process a new passport to have more pages to put my entry permits. Can I travel to HK with my Italian Passport and then enter China with my Argentine passport? (My Argentine passport has a lot of pages to apply for an entry permit when I am in HK).

Answers (1)
Answered by Galvin from New Zealand | Mar. 02, 2015 21:52
Monik, actually, if you do not have resident permit in HK, it's possible that you can't get the entry permit for mainland China from there. So I think you'd better apply for it in your home country beofe travel. Since there are still two blank pages in your passport, I think it's Ok for you to apply for the entry permit. If you insist in applying for the mainland entry permit in HK, why not enter HK and mainland both with your Argentine passport? HK grants a 90-day free entry for Argentine passport holder too.
Related Questions:
I am Banladeshi, Can i apply and get macao visa from hk, i have hk one and ...
Asked by Shikder from Bangladesh
| Apr. 21, 2013 02:08
can an eu passport holder visiting HK get a visa to visit mainland china in...
Asked by patrick cronin from Ireland
| Aug. 12, 2015 01:22
Do I need to get a visa to go into mainland china from HK I have British an...
Asked by Janet from Australia
| Oct. 29, 2017 22:46
Do I need Chinese Visa with my HKSAR passport?
Asked by Wizzy from Canada
| Oct. 09, 2014 01:37
Pakistan Passport - China Visa for one year
Asked by Sheraz from Pakistan
| Dec. 24, 2016 21:00
Hongkong and China visas, where should I apply?
Asked by Manh from Vietnam
| Aug. 11, 2014 03:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)