Asked by Howard Roy Hamer from UK | Feb. 23, 2015 10:46
About:China Embassy in U.K.

Translation for Decree Absolute.

Dear Madam/Sir

On 6th March 2015 I am travelling to China and will be getting married to my Chinese fiance. I was divorced in 1995 and applied for a copy of my decree absolute (divorce certificate). I have only just received it. I believe I will have to attend the Foreign and Commonwealth Office to have it legalised and then take the document to the Chinese Embassy in London to be translated. How soon can this be done as I dont have much time until I fly to China? Do I ahve to make an appointment? If so, what is the direct contact number?

I'm in desperate need of your help.

Howard Roy hamer

Answers (1)
Answered by Rick from United Kingdom | Mar. 02, 2015 03:14
Hi Howard! The normal process takes about four working days and you can enjoy express service (cost two working days) by paying more. You don't need to make an appointment. The contact number of the embassy is 020-7631 1430. By the way, I think the embassy will just do the authentication work, and you need to do the translation via a qualified company after entering China.
Related Questions:
I am engaged to a Chinese national and want to go to China to get married.
Asked by Howard Roy Hamer from UK
| Feb. 11, 2015 01:59
hi yes i was married before got divorced and judge then issues the decree a...
Asked by Mr.stewart from uk
| May. 10, 2010 04:31
No divorce papers
Asked by DR from United Kingdom
| Nov. 04, 2015 02:43
Where I can buy vodka absolute.?
Asked by Mr.Mary from Us
| Feb. 15, 2011 00:28
Where is the absolute address of the national stadium in Beijing?
Asked by Persons from United states
| Aug. 29, 2012 05:02
Is there anything I will be able to read when I'm using the Chinese Metro?
Asked by Janet from England
| Sep. 25, 2014 04:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)